secondcrk

5/8" English Stirrup Buckle

I need to find a source for 5/8" English stirrup Buckles to make stirrup leathers for Jockey saddles. Any Ideas?

Have you tried Weaver Leather? I know they have 3/4 & 1" I am not sure about 5/8". All of the jockey saddles I have been working on have 3/4". Abbey saddlery is an excellant supplier also I order from them as well.

I need to find a source for 5/8" English stirrup Buckles to make stirrup leathers for Jockey saddles. Any Ideas?

No race saddles use 1"! They use 3/4 on 3lb. and 4-pockets. I need 5/8 for small saddles. Most Match Racers use them. Thanks, but I have tried Weaver.

I tried harness hardware inc. I've had a huge amount of demaind for stirrup leathers for Walk trot kids riding in the morgan circuit, I've been using #49's in SS because I had them on hand, would like to find 5/8" sturrip buckles

-Andrew

No race saddles use 1"! They use 3/4 on 3lb. and 4-pockets. I need 5/8 for small saddles. Most Match Racers use them. Thanks, but I have tried Weaver.

Abbey do a Stainless Steel Stirrup leather buckle in that size, about 53p each plus vat and postage, Oz:)