Sign in to follow this  
Tina

Traderaauktioner...

Hello,

om ni brukar kika in på Tradera mellan varven har jag just nu en massa tidningar/mönster, verktyg och annat till salu som oxo skickas från/inom Sverige/Skandinavien. Jag säljer ut mina dubletter och annat lädermaterial:-)

http://www.tradera.com/auktioner/LethalWeapon

Tack för titten//Tina

Hello,

om ni brukar kika in på Tradera mellan varven har jag just nu en massa tidningar/mönster, verktyg och annat till salu som oxo skickas från/inom Sverige/Skandinavien. Jag säljer ut mina dubletter och annat lädermaterial:-)

http://www.tradera.c...er/LethalWeapon

Tack för titten//Tina

Huh? :unsure:

Huh? :unsure:

"Looks like Swedish to me. Google translate gives this back when I ask for a Swedish to English translation:

Hello,

if you tend to look in to eBay from the yards I have right now a lot of magazines / patterns, tools and other things for sale as oxo sent from / in Sweden / Scandinavia. I am selling my duplicates and other leather materials :-)

(web link munged)

Thanks for looking / / Tina"

I don't know what the Swedish word "oxo" would be. The on line translators aren't helping with it.

Edited by Ann McGrath

"Looks like Swedish to me. Google translate gives this back when I ask for a Swedish to English translation:

I don't know what the Swedish word "oxo" would be. The on line translators aren't helping with it.

Not bad :-)

oxo is just me being very lacy...It should have been också wich means something like "and that too" (and they both sounds the same). You see I'm still working an Ameican keyboard and that means I have to code all the Swedish letters å,ä & ö...To much work when in a hurry :blush:

Not Ebay - Tradera, (Ebay Sweden could not compete with Tradera so they bought it a few years ago...)

Ah, ok...I was confused too. ;)

Good 'old boy translation:

Check out my online auctions! :D

There are a couple of really neat stamps like the mountain scene that I haven't seen before.

Good 'old boy translation:

Check out my online auctions! :D

There are a couple of really neat stamps like the mountain scene that I haven't seen before.

Love the "translation" :clapping:

The stamp with the mountains is something that came with an old starterset I bought on Ebay, I don't know how old it is? Most of these stamp is my duplicates, also bought in big batches on Ebay.