Sign in to follow this  
BigAlC

Western Fonts

Hi All,

I am setting up a slide show of our trip to Tucson next week. I am looking for some (free !)western style fonts. I have 'Tombstone' but am looking for something that is not all CAPS. Even a 19th century style font would be useful.

I am hoping to have text pages running interwoven with the photos, rather like a silent movie, so any suggestions would be most welcome.

Is anyone else around Tucson in early May?

Regards

Alan

Hi All,

I am setting up a slide show of our trip to Tucson next week. I am looking for some (free !)western style fonts. I have 'Tombstone' but am looking for something that is not all CAPS. Even a 19th century style font would be useful.

I am hoping to have text pages running interwoven with the photos, rather like a silent movie, so any suggestions would be most welcome.

Is anyone else around Tucson in early May?

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan - I had seen this on another post. Do a google search for "Rattlesnake Jack's Western Fonts". (I am so computer inept - I can't get a link to insert - sorry) Hope this helps!

Crystal

Hi All,

Many thanks for the tips. I managed to get just what I was looking for.

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan welcome to the forum glad you found us, nice pic of Ed Schieffelin hence Tombstone and western style fonts i gues, Don

Hi Alan welcome to the forum glad you found us, nice pic of Ed Schieffelin hence Tombstone and western style fonts i gues, Don

I lived in Tucson and worked for US Border Patrol for some years hence my love of all things Western. I got to know the Sonoran Desert very well.

In my youth I also lived in Krefeld, Herford and Bad Tolz - hence I speak German with a very odd accent.

Gruss Got

Alan