anne newkold

Px008 Wanted!

Does anyone have a PX008 Geer Braid stamp? Hide Crafter use to carry them but Ron told me they have been discontinued.

Both of my solutions did not work...I do not have one and asking Ron is useless since they discontinued them. Did you send ALS leather, he has a bunch of tools or even better call George H. He is selling his tool collection? Never know.

I will be up at the show.....let me know if I can take a look for something or ask around for you!

Both of my solutions did not work...I do not have one and asking Ron is useless since they discontinued them. Did you send ALS leather, he has a bunch of tools or even better call George H. He is selling his tool collection? Never know.

I will be up at the show.....let me know if I can take a look for something or ask around for you!

I did contact George, waiting for a response. Of the customers I remember from when I worked at Hide Crafter that would have ordered some for sale no one has one left as of yet. Still waiting on a few replies.

Do you have a picture of the stamp or the impression? Clay might be able to look at it and make a copy of the stamp. He's a member here on the forums and makes a few stamps

True that!

but I am stealing him for the wekend to attend the show in the Panhandle....sorry.

Side note: He is the man when it come to tools now days....Up and coming star! I own a half a dozen already!

Do you have a picture of the stamp or the impression? Clay might be able to look at it and make a copy of the stamp. He's a member here on the forums and makes a few stamps

post-55-070165400 1285894497_thumb.jpgHere it is!

I've got one of those and have been looking for a replacement, since they are notorious for failing. Barry King told me he makes that stamp, but it's not pictured on his site. You'll have to call and ask for it. He said they also refer to it as a Geer braid stamp.

Kate

I've got one of those and have been looking for a replacement, since they are notorious for failing. Barry King told me he makes that stamp, but it's not pictured on his site. You'll have to call and ask for it. He said they also refer to it as a Geer braid stamp.

Kate

Thanks Kate, I may just have to call him if I don't find one soon.

Anne....I have your number, I will get with him in the late morning tomorrow while spending some of my wife's money. I will take a picture of it and send it to you via text. If you want I can ship it directly from the show tomorrow to you. I always carry shipping supplies in my truck!

Enjoy!