Okay, so this is my second attempt at women's wear, i don't have pictures of it being worn yet, but hopefully i can add them soon!

post-16919-015129500 1287014751_thumb.jppost-16919-086662200 1287014756_thumb.jppost-16919-077977400 1287014755_thumb.jp

Edited by chazbot

Umm let me preface this by saying I don't want this to sound sexist.

Items like garments really do look better when modeled, It isn't like a saddle, or a purse where you can look at it as it is. A corset on the other hand is hard to evaluate on a table because you cannot tell how it fits the person.

It looks interesting, and well made. I'll keep an eye out for the other pics.

Umm let me preface this by saying I don't want this to sound sexist.

Items like garments really do look better when modeled, It isn't like a saddle, or a purse where you can look at it as it is. A corset on the other hand is hard to evaluate on a table because you cannot tell how it fits the person.

It looks interesting, and well made. I'll keep an eye out for the other pics.

Lol, yeah, I know, It would look much better on her than on the table. Unfortunately, she is in another state. It is in the mail now though, should be there around Monday and then I can have better pictures posted.

I didn't find your remarks sexist at all, and I love your ID picture, I laugh every time I drive past that billboard down town :)

Thanks, I didn't want to come across as a knuckle dragger.

Even though I live in NV, I fully support AZ in this decision.

Whereabouts in Arizona are you?

Thanks, I didn't want to come across as a knuckle dragger.

Even though I live in NV, I fully support AZ in this decision.

Whereabouts in Arizona are you?

Kingman, hot, muggy and everything is pokey and/or poisonous. yeah, I love the desert :)

It looks like a pretty good design and the color is really nice. Since this is in "show off" and not "critique my work", I'll hold my comments.....but I do have a few if you're interested. I agree that this would look much better modeled.

Hey Chazbot,

you are not that far from me being in Kingman. My old business partner just moved there to be near his dad who has 40+ acres on the edge of town. Back when he bought the property it was $1,000 per acre. Moapa Valley is 50 miles North East of Las Vegas as you head to Utah on the 15.

I too know about the heat, and we run a bit hotter then you do since we are only 1,500' elevation , and it is only muggy during the July monsoon season, so I am OK with it.

I just had another large hairy scorpion ( 4" ) pay a visit. I catch, and release because they eat the cockroaches.

The only 2 things I miss from Northern CA are trees, and fresh produce.

Is it for Grace Jones?

Is it for Grace Jones?

I don't know anyone named Grace Jones, sorry. It was for my little sister's Halloween costume.

post-16919-081539500 1287544366_thumb.jppost-16919-028092400 1287544365_thumb.jppost-16919-072357900 1287544363_thumb.jppost-16919-038573300 1287544362_thumb.jppost-16919-001171900 1287544361_thumb.jpHere are the pictures of my little sis in her new corset, what do y'all think?

Okay, so this is my second attempt at women's wear, i don't have pictures of it being worn yet, but hopefully i can add them soon!

post-16919-015129500 1287014751_thumb.jppost-16919-086662200 1287014756_thumb.jppost-16919-077977400 1287014755_thumb.jp

Looks great! The fit is amazing.

As for Grace Jones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Jones

Wauw she looks like an amazone ,in that outfit.

The only thing I should do is change the strings , for leather laces.

Terribly sorry, I forgot to say that it looks really good in my first post.

How did you get such a good fit if she lives out of state?

It looks like veg-tan leather, is that right? Any lining?

It is made from veg tanned leather, oil dyed, no lining, I asked if she wanted the leather laces but she liked the look of the hemp cord. She sent me her measurements and I just kinda guessed. Thanks!

Terribly sorry, I forgot to say that it looks really good in my first post.

How did you get such a good fit if she lives out of state?

It looks like veg-tan leather, is that right? Any lining?

You are a world class guesser. Great job, I was thinking there was a duct tape pattern made off of her torso, or some such thing. You know she is gonna hit you up for bracers, and some sort of elven type headgear or other next...

Have fun