Sign in to follow this  
stelhrse

New To Leatherworking

Hello to all. I have been interested in leatherworking for some time and have been following this board about everyday. The knowledge and willingness of those experianced in this craft on this board is amazing. I have never done a stich of anything with leather to this point. I bought the big Tandy kit and am going to attend free classes at the Tandy store saturday mornings. I am looking forward to learning and hopefully meeting some of you in the future. Thanks in advance for all the help you will provide and maybe not even know it. Because of your willingness to help other learn, folks like me can learn a truely fun and creative art. Thanks again.

Welcome to the site! Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Welcome to Leatherworker.net!!! The class should be both fun and informative and if you run into any questions, feel free to post them here.

Welcome to Leatherworker.net!!! The class should be both fun and informative and if you run into any questions, feel free to post them here.

Thanks very much for the encouragement. I look forward to learning and growing in this great craft. Thanks again.

if you are going to do hand stitching on thick leather get your self some sewing palms your hands will thank you!

check out Zack White leather company on line they have good prices on stamps and swivel knifes thand is more expensive on some items and cheaper on others

if you getreally heavily involved it would be worth your while to join the wholesale club or if you have a tax number you can get wholesale pricing too.