ClayB

Jim Linnell going to England

For those of you in Europe, you might be interested in the latest from Jim Linnell. I hope some of you get a chance to visit with him there.

I'm currently scheduled to be at our new Tandy Leather Factory store in Northampton on June 28th and 29th, doing demonstrations, answering questions and just visiting with folks. Though our store has been open for a couple of months, we are ready to officially get it kicked off with a Grand Opening which will run through the end of June. The contact information for the store is:

Tandy Leather Factory UK #301 NORTHAMPTON

Toll Free: 0800-085-6765 (UK Only)

Manager: Roy Fisher

Unit 2 Crofton Oak, N Portway Close

Northampton NN3 8RD

Northampton@tandyleather.com

View Map

1604-647910 fax: 1604-647951

Wish I could be there! Hope you plan on posting photos from that event.

Kate

That's the middle of summer over here so tell Jim to bring a good waterproof coat. I'm off to check bus timetables and borrow my mates canoe.

Darn, just returned from England and Roy was one of the most helpful salesman in England for leather supplies. Wish I could be there, and a chance to meet Jim Linnell, in person, as a bonus. Oh well, another day, another place.

Bob Stelmack

I just wanted to bump this announcement up a bit since there seem to be several new members from the UK lately.

Cheers clayb now all i need is to talk the boss into giving me time off n the summer lol. Ifn I don't make it in person i'll be there in spirit.

Sounds like an experience, not to be missed.

Just to make sure nobody gets confused, it is Jim Linnell that is going to be in England, not me. I just posted the message for him. And like Pip said, it will be an experience not to be missed.

Cheers clayb now all i need is to talk the boss into giving me time off n the summer lol. Ifn I don't make it in person i'll be there in spirit.

Sounds like an experience, not to be missed.