RonSC

Newbie here

New guy here.. I've been loitering here for about a month and have to say this is a great forum with many knowledgeable and polite folks eager to help novice leather crofters like myself. KUDOS to admin folks for as well for well thought-out format. Thus far I've gleaned rafts of information from threads posted here.. :thumbsup: Most of may projects are shooting/ hunting related , holsters, sheaths, belts, and rifle slings, but my work pales in comparison to most of the example I've seen here!

RonSC

Welcome to the group. Ask anything and it will get answered!

welcome hope you enjoy your stay walletman bob

Welcome to the forum Ron, great to have you here. There is a whole bunch of really great people that are always willing to answer questions and help each other learn, here on the forum. Some of the best leatherworkers in the world are members here, and they will all give you advise as to how it's done.

Hope you enjoy yourself, and don't be shy about posting pictures.

Ken

Welcome Ron!

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that even novice work get a warm welcome here so don't be shy with pics. We love pics and if you want critics so you can get areas to work pointed out there's a special critic department here too.

Tom

Welcome to the forum

marlon

Welcome aboard Ron! We all started somewhere, so don't be shy about your work, and you only get better by doing and learning. So fire away with questions, you'll get answers.

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of friendly folks here and lots to learn. :cowboy:

Nick

Ron - Welcome to the forum. More than happy to help a fellow traveler on this path.