post-5220-006187200 1297755575_thumb.jpgpost-5220-072644800 1297755605_thumb.jpg

My clients brief was that they wanted an authentic looking "antique" Gun Case to carry and display their range of beers. After much head scratching, a trip to a Joiner friend and a lot of searching for brass hardware here it is. Probably one of the most difficult challenges I've had to tackle but well worth the effort. The client is rapt with their case which should turn a few heads when it is tripping around the globe.

post-5220-006187200 1297755575_thumb.jpgpost-5220-072644800 1297755605_thumb.jpg

My clients brief was that they wanted an authentic looking "antique" Gun Case to carry and display their range of beers. After much head scratching, a trip to a Joiner friend and a lot of searching for brass hardware here it is. Probably one of the most difficult challenges I've had to tackle but well worth the effort. The client is rapt with their case which should turn a few heads when it is tripping around the globe.

What a lovely, quality piece of work. Nicely done and you must be very pleased with it.

Tony.

That is neat . Nice job ! Are they retailers / wholesalers for the beer ?

Gives me an idea. What if I make a beer case to carry my guns in?

That has HIGH CLASS written all over it. Very nice job and unique way to present a product... Love the look of that.

RW

I love everything about the case. You did an outstanding job...and what a great marketing tool. Gets them interested before the case is even opened. Nice, very nice!!

PANTHER

Thank you, everyone. It is good to get feedback from others involved in leatherwork. The client has a small Brewing Company in the South Island of New Zealand.

Best wishes

DJ

I have to say that your case is absolutely gorgeous! It echoes back to the late 19th century and the "gentlemen sporters". I am really impressed, amazed and inspired!

I have to comment, this is great! The concept, intent, and execution. This is the opening of an "Always leave them wanting more" scenerio, for prospective clients. I saw this earlier, and it made my brain churn. BULLY!

Now it just needs some aged steam ship stickers plastered on it.

Well done.