urbanwrist

Personalized Kindle Leather Sleeve

Kindle leather sleeve we just got done working which we personalized with an American Psycho quote.

Let us know what you think?

Thanks, -J

post-6495-042991700 1299190075_thumb.jpg

post-6495-042744100 1299190088_thumb.jpg

post-6495-068369800 1299190100_thumb.jpg

post-6495-007391800 1299190116_thumb.jpg

post-6495-089522900 1299190126_thumb.jpg

really nice

Kindle leather sleeve we just got done working which we personalized with an American Psycho quote.

Let us know what you think?

Thanks, -J

I may be stepping way out of line here and if I am I apologize but how did you add the text to the leather? Am I asking you to divulge a trade secreat as I have never seen anything similiar to this type of work.

By the way.....outstanding.

I may be stepping way out of line here and if I am I apologize but how did you add the text to the leather? Am I asking you to divulge a trade secreat as I have never seen anything similiar to this type of work.

Really cool, love the lettering.

Joe, I'm a big fan of your work, and I love this latest item. I, too, would be curious to learn how you applied the text to the leather... Very crisp.

Very cool!

It looks laser etched to me.

I was wondering the same thing about the text. Inquiring minds want to know please.notworthy.gif

I too like the lettering... looks good. One comment from an ereader owner... I'm not sure I like the idea of using a snap closure for this application, especially in it's current location. My thinking is that repeated pressing on the readers screen to engage the snap may be detrimental to the ereader. I have made several ereader cases for friends and prefer using magnetic or post style closures.