Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark James Designs

Western Bootmaker Needed

Guest Mark James Designs

Mark James Designs is looking for an experienced boot maker who knows how to hand tool, Inlay, ETC. This will be custom designs on cowboy/western boots. This will be a great opportunity for the qualified candidate.

Mark James Designs, I am a professional custom boot and saddlemaker. You can see some of my work at www.deetercustomsaddlery.com . I don't check this forum very often, so maybe you should contact me via PM. My contact info is on my website. Thanks Shane

There is plenty of talent on this forum. I am sure that you will find what you need. Thanks you for posting here!

Mark James Designs is looking for an experienced boot maker who knows how to hand tool, Inlay, ETC. This will be custom designs on cowboy/western boots. This will be a great opportunity for the qualified candidate.

PM me off list and I can put you in touch with the right person that can handle all of your needs in Boot Making , Inlay and tooling.

Blake

Don't know if you noticed Mark james was signed on as a guest and the last activity on this thread was April 2011. You may not get a response back.