Here's what we'll be able to initially offer:

8/32 black t-nut

8/32 black screw, .5" length (If you need a different length, let me know, and I can see if it's available.)

3/32 allen wrench

black cup washer

We will set up pricing to buy the above as a "set," rather than individual pricing of the items. That way you can save a little bit. There will also be a minimum $$ order amount ~$25.00 + shipping.

You will also be able to buy the above pieces individually if you desire.

We are working on a black screw that will have an 8/32 shaft with a 6/32 head in order to fit in the Pull The Dot Snap (or similar) sets. Hope to have those details worked out soon.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'll post the pricing on the above soon.

That sounds good Kevin...hopefully the pricing will be good enough that homebrewing the items will be a lesser option. You might also want to do a pricing mix of the t-nuts alone as I do not like the hex screw and thus would not need them or the wrench....and I already get my black cup washers from another source and have far too many in stock at the moment.

I know....just have to be difficult.

take care and thanks for the help