Sign in to follow this  
DCKNIVES

Casull 454 Rig

Just finished this one.My 44SAA is used for the pics.Alligator inlay and overlay with basketweave lacing.Dave

100_2903a.jpg

100_2897a.jpg

Just finished this one.My 44SAA is used for the pics.Alligator inlay and overlay with basketweave lacing.Dave

Dave, another beautiful piece of work. Thanks for showing it off. Mike

100_2903a.jpg

100_2897a.jpg

Edited by katsass

Outstanding work, Dave.

Your work is an inspiration to a lot of members, and I gotta tell ya...you set the bar pretty high.

Wow!!!:jawdropper: That;s some kind of nice.

Ain't no doubt about it....a piece of art in the 1st degree.

Makes me want to learn to lace, outstanding!

Thanks everyone. Eaglestroker, I do have a tutorial on my website under"Knife Info".Dave

Thanks everyone. Eaglestroker, I do have a tutorial on my website under"Knife Info".Dave

Hey Dave, thank you for pointing me in the direction of your lacing tutorial, how long would you estimate it takes to lace a sheath like in your tutorial? Thanks again - Robert.

Hey Dave, thank you for pointing me in the direction of your lacing tutorial, how long would you estimate it takes to lace a sheath like in your tutorial? Thanks again - Robert.

Robert, a small sheath like that should take about half an hour.Basketweave lacing takes a bit of time, way more than some want to take but I like the look of it, and I do charge extra for it over stitching.I probably have about 6 hours of lacing on this holster.Dave

Robert, a small sheath like that should take about half an hour.Basketweave lacing takes a bit of time, way more than some want to take but I like the look of it, and I do charge extra for it over stitching.I probably have about 6 hours of lacing on this holster.Dave

Thank you Dave, I was assuming that holster had many an hour into it. Sorry for 'jacking your thread - tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me.And you most certainly should charge more for it. Quite a lot of work and materials but it sure does look nice!

Edited by Eaglestroker