Sign in to follow this  
mustangsallyoo13

Metallic Leather

I have been searching for reasonably priced metallic leather for rodeo chap fringe. I had previously purchased my metallic hides from Siegel of California. There, I was able to get a variety of colors at reasonable prices. Since they are no longer in business I am having a hard time coming up with the colors that I need and the price that I like. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I get mine from the hide house in california. i like the colors and a good quality. not sure what price your looking for but ive been buying there for years. they have a huge variety f leathers. if you fina other places id like to know also. never have enough suppliers.

I get mine from the hide house in california. i like the colors and a good quality. not sure what price your looking for but ive been buying there for years. they have a huge variety f leathers. if you fina other places id like to know also. never have enough suppliers.

Thanks, I just received my sample and catalog from Hide House and they are just what I was looking for. Thanks for the lead on them. Now I can get back to work.

Debbie