Jim

Good To Be Back!

Hi boys and girls! After a bout with having to eat lots of beans and drinking cheap coffee, things have turned around to allow me to be back in good company.

So . . . . what did I miss?

Jim R. Simmons

Hey, we missed you! What have you been up to lately? Glad you're back!

~J

Hey Jim!

Welcome back. I was flipping through an old Hidecrafter's catalog when I saw all of your pattern books and I realized we hadn't heard from you in a long while. I hope your absence was for something fun and exciting and not helping a bunch of doctors pay off their big foreign cars!!

Mike

Well shucks, it's a long story I won't bore you with, but I will sat that betwwen bugs, thugs, and crooked bosses I had stuff to deal with. But, the good always wins at the end of the day.

I'm back in the oil field training drivers, operating a winch truck, and hauling frac tanks. Currently I'm applying to the Safety Department with Nabors. If all goes well, I'll be the guy in the clean hard hat for a change.

A couple of years ago I started some new holster patterns with some cut tooling patterns to go with them. They have been sitting on the shelf with no place to go, but being I have a new computer and am back on line, I think I know where to send them. I plan to post them on the Leatherworker site very soon for all to enjoy. As for the cut patterns, I would welcome any and all comments on the designs.

My schedule has me putting in 12 to 15 hours a day at work with every other weeked off, so I apologize in advance for slow responses. I look forward to getting back in the game with my favorite bunch of folks.

See ya'll soon.

Jim