SeventhSon

Best Place To Buy Kangaroo Lace?

Looking to buy 1/4" kangaroo lace but cant seem to figure out who to order from, the prices vary quite a bit so im assuming quality does too. I have heard good things about y-knot, but shipping is the same cost as a roll of lace!!!! Anyone out there have recommendations on where to buy?

Barbara at Y-Knot or Kevin at Springfield would be my best recommendations. Maybe you can contact some Canadian suppliers to see if they have any recommendations. Let me ask some of my Canadian friends on FB for any sources for you.

Good luck.

My Canadian connection tells me that with the exchange rate and price per Sq foot, Springfield will be your best place to shop for your lace. I hope this helps.

good luck!

Yeah unfortunately springfield is all out of what i want and they wont have more for another month or so she said. Anyone bought from kangaroolace.com?

My Canadian connection tells me that with the exchange rate and price per Sq foot, Springfield will be your best place to shop for your lace. I hope this helps.

good luck!

buy a hide and cut your own! far superior lace that way!

Looking to buy 1/4" kangaroo lace but cant seem to figure out who to order from, the prices vary quite a bit so im assuming quality does too. I have heard good things about y-knot, but shipping is the same cost as a roll of lace!!!! Anyone out there have recommendations on where to buy?

Ask Barb if she'll send it first class mail international. I've shipped a ton of burnishers to Canada via this method the shipping should only be $6-10 for a roll of lace. The delivery time is a few days more but if you're not in a hurry that shouldn't be a big deal.

What color and how much are ya hunting.

Mike

I thought maybe I could help ya out. But I don't think I have enough hide on hand to cut that much. Sorry

Mike

Lookin for a roll of black and a roll of whiskey. 1/4"

I buy most of mine from Hitching Post Supply. I don't usually need a roll, so I can get 10-15 yards at a time. So far I've been pleased with their quality. The price is reasonable, probably not the cheapest but I like their service.