Thought I would pass on a very unique hide. It is Giraffe imported from South Africa. I have never seen one in this tanned pattern. Pretty cool and quite different IMHO.

post-13859-094143300 1317010557_thumb.jp

Very unique - I have not seen giraffe hide before. Elephant, Shark, Gator, and Hippo even but never that.

Now you need a pair of Giraffe Bone Grips to match the theme :thumbsup: . If you make grips or interested I have seen places selling actual giraffe bone blanks.

Very unique - I have not seen giraffe hide before. Elephant, Shark, Gator, and Hippo even but never that.

Now you need a pair of Giraffe Bone Grips to match the theme :thumbsup: . If you make grips or interested I have seen places selling actual giraffe bone blanks.

I have never tried grips. How much are they? Although I have often thought about it, I am afraid I would enjoy it too much. I fear what my wife would say if I embarked on another hobby! I have some hippo on it's way.

Rob

http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/product_info.php?cPath=40_217_317_353&products_id=2073

I ordered several times from them in the past - fast shipping

Link is direct to the knifekits.com giraffe bone handle material.

Let us know how the hippo works out - I was thinking about picking up some but Roje got me for a hide of elephant... (I say got me like it was not my choice lol)

Be Safe,

Doc