Sign in to follow this  
top cat

Linen Thread 1 Pound Spools

14 - 1 pound spools of 4 cord, left twist, linen thread. $14.00 per spool or $170.00 for all 14 (About $12.00 per spool). You pay shipping. Either UPS or USPS. We switched to nylon and poly thread. You will probably need to use a lubricant or wax with this thread if you use it on a sewing machine. We did as we used it on a Union Lockstich..

Charlie Auger

800 749-2300

tauger1@wrweswtern.com

Oklahoma city, OK

Charlie what brand is this thread?

Rick

14 - 1 pound spools of 4 cord, left twist, linen thread. $14.00 per spool or $170.00 for all 14 (About $12.00 per spool). You pay shipping. Either UPS or USPS. We switched to nylon and poly thread. You will probably need to use a lubricant or wax with this thread if you use it on a sewing machine. We did as we used it on a Union Lockstich..

Charlie Auger

800 749-2300

tauger1@wrweswtern.com

Oklahoma city, OK

Hi

also what colour is the thread?

Thanks Natalie

Charlie Auger

800 749-2300

tauger1@wrweswtern.com

Oklahoma city, OK

It was made by Blue Mountain who was bought by A & E. American and Efrine. They make the nylon and poly that we use. It is white thread.

Charlie what brand is this thread?

Rick

i'd like to purchase a spool. let me know how you'd like payment - paypal, check......

Is this thread still available? I would consider taking the lot.