Eaglestroker

What Is This Pattern?

And how can I accomplish similar results?

000_0088.jpg

That's a grid cut with a swivel knife, then stamped with a seeder at the intersections.....or it's a seeder stamped in a grid and connected by swivel knife cuts. Kinda depends on how you look at it. After the cuts and stamping, it looks like a little antique got down in the depressions, but it may just be dye.

This is a different pattern but I'm pretty sure Tucker doesn't antique his "stamping" at least mine isn't. I think the slight underexposure of Eaglestrokers image just makes everything appear a little darker.

untitled2.jpg

Edited by markush

I love tuckers design and have seen it before. I'm sorry for the poor picture but it's the only one I had saved on my computer!

Thank you both for your replies. Guess I'm going to have to learn to use a swivel knife :thumbsup:

In the LC&SJ Sept/Oct 2011 issue, starting on page 15, Billy Brown shows how he achieves a similar design with a seeder and beveler. The article is titled " A striking notebook cover project". The pattern is also part of the center pull out.

Edited by Rhide