nas

Two New Ones: Lcr 357 Avenger Style And M9A1 Beretta Owb

A couple new ones. This is the first Avenger style I have tried. I recently picked up an LCR 357 so this was my first attemp at a revolver also. Turned out OK, it was more of a demo to see how my pattern worked out so i kinda rushed the molding. The second is an OWB of my design for a beretta M9A1 for a coworker of mine. He wanted a leather holster but was unable to find one that would work with the Railed M9A1 so he gave me a shot at it. I was gonna try a flat backed style OWB but have been unsuccessful. Hope ya'll like em.

LCR 357

DSCN1071.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1073.jpg

Beretta M9A1

DSCN1068.jpg

DSCN1069.jpg

DSCN1070.jpg

I really like the avenger holster for the LCR. If that was your first try at a revolver holster that's awesome because I find revolver holsters trickier because of the thickness of the cylinder.

Nice job. I like the revolver holster too. It looks like you have a good pattern. Well done.

If those are your first holsters I'm humbled. If they are not your first then I'm just impressed. Very good design work.

Thanks guys. Those are the 7th and 8th that I have completed. A couple where abandoned midway. Yeah I don't plan to do many revolvers, but I needed one for myself. The avenger style is pretty comfortable but was a bit of a pain.

Those look really nice. Good job!

I really like that LCR holster, it fits the gun so nicely.