Sign in to follow this  
TheDuke

Looking For Specific Punch

Hey guys, I happened to see a punch that was not rotary but four prong. This punch was built for hand sewing, but I am not able to find who makes it. Any help on where to find this tool would be great.

Thanks,

Duke

Also, this has a handle set up and action just like the rotary punch to clarify a little more.

Thinking this is where you might start,,,E-BAY that is where i found the one i have.

Looks like a Rotary Punch but the Tubes are stored on a bracket on the handle.

Duke-

Like this 4 in 1 punch?

http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/en-usd/home/3052-00.aspx

Cheers,

Coop

Hey guys, I happened to see a punch that was not rotary but four prong. This punch was built for hand sewing, but I am not able to find who makes it. Any help on where to find this tool would be great.

Thanks,

Duke

Also, this has a handle set up and action just like the rotary punch to clarify a little more.

Thanks,

Duke

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/8-3-4-Professional-Leather-Punch-Plier-Stainless-Steel-SKU-7926LP-/110787794503?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19cb779647 this?

The one you lokely saw was an osborn tool. I have one, it liike just like the standard rotary tool, but the blades fit one at a time. One of the blades is a 4 prong lacing punch.

Look at the Japan guy that sells on bay. He sells a modern version of it, punches from both sides at the same time. It is one of the only one I use any more. It is GREAT! They have brown vinyl on the handles. Hands down the best punch I have (I have lots of them).

Aaron

Aaron,

This sounds like the one, thanks a million I will check it out.

the Duke

Simon from Goods Japan is a member on here. Check out his site at www.goodsjapan.jp

I buy from Simon regularly and have two sets of these tools. One set, I use for lacing and another for sewing and keep them in a sewing bag that travels with me when I have attend events or practices for my kids. I do have to caution you that the sizes are listed as MM, so be careful.

Good luck.