Sign in to follow this  
Marine4Life

Marine Corps Combat Veteran

Hello

I am wondering if any of you could assist me in making a belt.

I am a disabled combat Marine veteran.

I would like to incorporate my last name MONTOYA and my branch of service MARINE CORPS and some other designs on a belt. I know I like basket weaving but that is all about what I know.

If any of you think you can help me design this and help me accomplish what I want to do please contact me at cmontoya2@gmail.com

Semper Fi

Can you post where you are located, if CONUS? That way maybe someone close to you can help you out instead of having to depend on internet instructions.

Dear Mr. Montoya:

I am a novice so I won't offer my service to make you a belt. But I did want to take the time to acknowledge you.

Thank you for your service. ((hugs))

Sylvia.

Hello

I would like to incorporate my last name MONTOYA and my branch of service MARINE CORPS and some other designs on a belt. I know I like basket weaving but that is all about what I know.

If any of you think you can help me design this and help me accomplish what I want to do please contact me at cmontoya2@gmail.com

Semper Fi

I have all the tools/stamps/leather needed but living in SE Mich. I don't know how I can "assist" (?).

Let me know how I can help.

Semper Fi.

Hello

Semper Fi

Hey Brother,

Both my oldest son & I are Marine ('69-74 for me.............active duty). I can make your belt with whatever features you want. I am in N.C. Hit me up with the particulars and I'll call or skype ya.

Semper Fi

E-5 Joe

Hello

Semper Fi

1st and most important, . . . thank you for your service, . . . from an old Viet Nam era squid.

2nd it seems others have stepped up to take on the work, . . . if it doesn't work out, . . . hit my website and get hold of me, . . . you can see some of my belt work on my web site.

May God bless,

Dwight