Sign in to follow this  
husker

Asp Dummy Guns

I am looking for feedback on the ASP dummy guns. Have you had good experiences with them, are they in spec with the actual firearm? I have not used any of these yet but have one on the way and am looking into getting another but I think I would like some others feedback about them first. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Matt

I am looking for feedback on the ASP dummy guns. Have you had good experiences with them, are they in spec with the actual firearm? I have not used any of these yet but have one on the way and am looking into getting another but I think I would like some others feedback about them first. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Matt

I have one a Kahr 9mm, which is a perfect fit for a K9/K40-the customer bought the dummy gun and tried in several holsters he already owned to test,then sent to me, then told me that the holster I sent him fit perfect.

The ones I've seen are hit and miss. I have an HK P2000 that is on the money, but I've handles a few different models that were clearly off. I would use the Ring's version if at all possible.

I'm no expert but I have a Glock 17 and 19 and both fit the holsters I have. In fact I just finished the first holster I would post a photo of. Still working on the holster pattern but getting close. Figure if I can get a Glock holster to look on I'm then ready to try something else...

post-5041-078092100 1330715771_thumb.jpg

Edited by DoubleBarP