Pip

Bowling Bag Pattern

Hi guys

I am desperately looking for a pattern for a bowling bag, and getting less than nowhere, does anyone have a bowling bag pattern they could email..... Please please please. :helpsmilie:

Pip

Try to lay your hands on a copy of Al Stolmans book Making Leather Cases Vol. 3.. You might find it at Tandy store, it has a pattern for bowling ball bag...... Jeff

Hi guys

I am desperately looking for a pattern for a bowling bag, and getting less than nowhere, does anyone have a bowling bag pattern they could email..... Please please please. :helpsmilie:

Pip

There is a digital version of the book Horsewreck mentioned here. Digital Download... immediate gratification... only $13!

https://www.leathercraftlibrary.com/p-1133-the-art-of-making-leather-cases-volume-3-by-al-stohlman.aspx

Actually, the pattern that you need you'll find at the volume 2.

I hope it helps.

I found a bag at the thrift store and took it apart for a pattern. Maybe not the best way to go, but a cheap way.

Thanks for all your help guys, I have a copy of stohlmans book three, but my copy doesn't appear to have a bowling bag project in it, I think I must be going mad I have been through it a dozen times. hmmmm!

Pip

Thanks for all your help guys, I have a copy of stohlmans book three, but my copy doesn't appear to have a bowling bag project in it, I think I must be going mad I have been through it a dozen times. hmmmm!

Pip

It is in book 2 I think.

How fast do you need it? I believe that I have the pattern of my Mom's bag that she made in the 50's. It is a little different than todays Tandy kit. I will need to dig deep to find it, if I have it, which I really do believe that I do. I can see about scanning it, or copying it, and mailing it to you. This may take some time,as work keeps me really busy, and I have been spending my weekends in Fabulous Las Vegas NV in order to socialize with humans. Preferably female ones.

How fast do you need it? I believe that I have the pattern of my Mom's bag that she made in the 50's. It is a little different than todays Tandy kit. I will need to dig deep to find it, if I have it, which I really do believe that I do. I can see about scanning it, or copying it, and mailing it to you. This may take some time,as work keeps me really busy, and I have been spending my weekends in Fabulous Las Vegas NV in order to socialize with humans. Preferably female ones.

That would be fab!!! :banana: But Before you go tearing the place apart, let me just check my friend may have book 2 as TTcustom suggested, thanks TTcustom :thankyou: .

Good luck with Vegas, Big gun..

pip