Sign in to follow this  
rgepting

New Belt And A Few Knife Sheaths

Here is a belt I finished for a friend of mine. Wickett & Craig 7/8 oz chestnut with some 2/3 oz liner. A pancake sheath for a Case traper. Also a pancake sheath for one of my damascus Texas hunter drop points that I just finished. It has Mesquite burl handles and mosaic pins. And my twist damascus blade. Thanks for looking Richard

post-6300-077268000 1331750508_thumb.jpg

post-6300-095701800 1331750537_thumb.jpg

post-6300-020555100 1331750563_thumb.jpg

post-6300-030243000 1331750578_thumb.jpg

Very nice work! You can never go wrong with clean,simple patterns. Its your attention to detail that makes all the difference. Good job!

Excellent work. Where did you get the belt buckle? I'm looking for some like that.

Edited by steelhawk

The belt buckle came from Springfield leather 1 1/2

Here is a belt I finished for a friend of mine. Wickett & Craig 7/8 oz chestnut with some 2/3 oz liner. A pancake sheath for a Case traper. Also a pancake sheath for one of my damascus Texas hunter drop points that I just finished. It has Mesquite burl handles and mosaic pins. And my twist damascus blade. Thanks for looking Richard

The leather is beautiful. I don't know how to describe the Damascus blade without drooling.

Very nice. I really like the simplicity :You_Rock_Emoticon: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

How do you get the edge line effect n the belt and keeper? Also nice work on the belt holes, how did you get that? Very Cool Look!!!!

Edited by Bluesman

Bluesman, I use a sharp wing divider on cased leather. As for the holes I use a tandy oblong punch.

Bluesman, I use a sharp wing divider on cased leather. As for the holes I use a tandy oblong punch.

Excellent job with that punch. I have one, but can never get the holes lined up straight on a double layer belt. The back side is always crooked.