First and second shot at wallets...second one was made after watching Kevin King's tutorial...Thanks Kevin !!! Not as easy as i thought...lol...messed up the corners on the black one...came out bulkier then i was hoping...but still happy with the result...lol...Oppinions and critiques are more then welcome

Thank you !

528800_3025235065229_1093343137_32279426_231399628_n.jpg

306136_3056004154437_1093343137_32293567_1674948831_n.jpg

pretty neat..I like it

is it croco leather?

pretty neat..I like it

is it croco leather?

Thanks ! it's just a croc print...i wasn't that confident..lol...

Looks great LL, wtg!

Kevin

Very nice work. I am by no means an expert, but I have found that when you finish the wallet insides, it catches the attention of potential customers. Also, of course we center our patterns to get the most yield out of our leather, but when possible, center the croc print so that the detail of the print is in the middle, or way to one side or the other. In other words, play with the print design until it looks appealing. I am going to replace my wallet, and I hope mine comes out as good as yours did. Thank you for sharing.

Nice, nice work. Can I suggest something on the black wallet? Maybe take a little dye on a burned dauber to the cut edge of the binding strip? It's very much paler than the rest of the inside, so it is very noticeable (either that or it's a burnished edge that's picking up the light and I need to get my eyes checked).

Nice, nice work. Can I suggest something on the black wallet? Maybe take a little dye on a burned dauber to the cut edge of the binding strip? It's very much paler than the rest of the inside, so it is very noticeable (either that or it's a burnished edge that's picking up the light and I need to get my eyes checked).

Good eyes !!! That edge is actually the only one that's not finish..that's because i decided to trim it a bit more just before i took the picture. The wallet has bigger flaws then that...lol...I focused more on the pockets then anything else...i watched Kevin King's wallet tutorial , i went bought some pig skin and gave it a shot. There be more wallets coming ...lol...Thanks !