Here's the next project out the door. These are for a gal who saw a lady wearing a pair of fancy suspenders at a ranch rodeo and decided she wanted a pair as well. They turned out pretty good I think, although I can say, there were some parts that had to have a mulligan. I really hope I get some orders for bigger items like notebooks and rope cans here soon. These little, delicate items are far more difficult for me to do...LOL. Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think. Stay blessed gang.

post-7660-079488600 1334492352_thumb.jpg

Personally I really like them. I must be to much of a city slicker because I never would have thought of the Ranger Style. You just gave everyone a great idea. :Lighten:

Beautifully done, keep up the good work.

Bob

Nice work, I have made several pairs of galluses for myself and friends which i find to be unique.

Excellent job and a unique item.

Randi-Lee

Thanks for the compliments gang. I've got a hunch, there will be some more orders for these type suspenders.

Hey leatherrookie I mean Double U Leather :thumbsup:

I was lookin at these earlier and now I am wondering how you

connected them in the back where they cross over?

BTW I love the look of these!

Cheryl....I don't have a pic of the backs of them, but there was a piece similiar to the front buckle parts that was then sewn to the elastic. I hope that makes sense.

Cheryl....I don't have a pic of the backs of them, but there was a piece similar to the front buckle parts that was then sewn to the elastic. I hope that makes sense.

Elastic? Hmmm, since I don't see any of that - is the leather only in the front, and then sewn to elastic suspender straps that criss-cross on the back?

If that is how it is done, I 'm thinkin that the elastic suspenders are sewn to the back of the leather starting up by the buckles in the front? That would also

keep the back of the leather from shedding onto what ever is being worn underneath... blouse or shirt?

Is that your design or is there a pattern? They look just Grrreat!

Thanks for your reply

Let me see if I can explain better. The leather front pieces in the pic, go over the shoulder and meet in a V shape just about between the person's shoulder blades. They are attached together with kind of a baseball diamond shaped piece. The elastic is sewn to the bottom of the baseball diamond piece and then the other end of the elastic is sewn to another piece similar to the front buckle pieces. The piece in the back though isn't tapered for a buckle. That piece on the bottom end has another of the scissor snaps that attaches to the belt loop.

As for shedding on clothes, I line everything I do, so shedding isn't a problem.

I hope that answered your questions, and thanks for the nice words.