cowcamp

Finally A 111-155

after almost a year i finally got the machine i been wanting and hearing about.

found a 111-155 on ebay with all accessories and bobbin winder. works perfectly well missing nothing and got it

to my door for 285.00. i know machines got a 136-101 and 29 58 and assorted others just wanting to know if there any special.tricks to em

... also if anyone has a full manual and adjusting manual if they would mind sharing a pdf copy.

email is hairtriggerranchrode@gmail.com. im just gotta get a motor for it and mount it in my work Table.

will a standard commercial cut out do the job also is it recommended to mount.an oiled pan or just pit the gallon of oil a day on by hand

I've heard they are a hog for oil with is fine if it does.everything i anticipate.

thanks much fellas

It fits a standard 7" x 19" cutout in a standard sewing machine table. You will need the table top, with the cutout and slot for a v-belt, k-legs frame with speed pedal and linkage, a knee lever kit, a back stop, an oil pan, a bobbin winder, a motor and thread stand.

I would recommend buying a servo motor, which is easier to control than a clutch. The SewPro 500GR, available from Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines, has a 2" pulley and 3:1 gear reduction built in. It bolts into the same 3 holes as a clutch motor, but usually sits 1 inch closer to the body. You are going to have to assemble everything, then use a thick tow rope to find the correct length of v-belt.

Edited by Wizcrafts