Leatherpownder

Roo Hide Bracelets

Hadn't posted anything for a while so here's a couple of roo hide bracelets for a customers silver conches.

P1000304.jpg

Edited by Leatherpownder

Nice work... Love the silver...

B...

Those are beautiful! Supposing someone who knows very little about braiding would like to attempt to make something similar, where should he begin? What are those braids called that hold the two strands together? and how do you make the closure on the end? Thanks in advance. rolleyes.gif

The small knots are a 4 bight gaucho and they connect with a pineapple end in a loop held by a ring knot.

Those are beautiful! Supposing someone who knows very little about braiding would like to attempt to make something similar, where should he begin? What are those braids called that hold the two strands together? and how do you make the closure on the end? Thanks in advance. rolleyes.gif

Hadn't posted anything for a while so here's a couple of roo hide bracelets for a customers silver conches.

Very interesting bracelet. I am wondering where you got the silver concho slides. have seen lots of conchos, but none made with a slide.

P1000304.jpg

Very interesting work. I have seen lots of conchos, but never any with a slide like yours. Would you please tell me where you found them? thank you

Yamsi Silversmiths. Oregon.

Very interesting work. I have seen lots of conchos, but never any with a slide like yours. Would you please tell me where you found them? thank you