Let's see if it will let me post today--

I really like how Sienna is staring off at something she sees and the overall shape of this. I can't wait to see it finished.

Uh it pretty much is finished :-) well I'm going to try some antique on it tomorrow after a second coat of resolene dries tonight, but other than that it's done :-(

Ok, so line art rather than tooling. Still great. But it will still look different after antiquing.

She tooled it! She used at least a swivel knife, a modeling spoon and a pear shader.

I used a beveler too but so badly you can't even tell, LOL. The shading will show up more tomorrow I'm sure after I antique it. It's hard to see on this. c

My mare stares, at what, I don't know. This is the landscape about summer after I antiqued it.

That turned out awesome, Cheryl. I would be really proud of that if I were you.

I am Sylvia. I've had that scene in my head for a while, it's the one I tried to draw. Well I tried to draw the actual place where Sienna is which is very similar but didn't have a picture of the exact angle I wanted on it. But the picture I downloaded came close, and the pic of Sienna came from the barn a few years ago, loved the angle of her head, and how pretty she looked just brushed and everything all where it was supposed to be :-) Now I have several memories all on one 'canvas,' I fish in that brook all the time, bass fish in a little trout stream, but you know fishing ain't about the fish. It's about the sun, and water sounds, and a happy horse munching behind you and a dog trying to jump in the water after the tadpoles, and well this IS summer to me. Captured for one moment in time when all was right with the world. I don't know if Mike knew what he might cause some of us to stretch to do, but this is better (to me) than any picture I could have taken.

Thank you Sylvia. c

Uh Mike? Do you know today is June 30th? whistle.gif