SooperJake

Professional Holster Makers...

Have any of you that sell your holsters, gun belts, sheathes and the like ever attended a SHOT show?

Jake

Lets start with, "What is a 'shot show'?"

Lets start with, "What is a 'shot show'?"

Shooting Hunting Outdoor Trade show.

Have any of you that sell your holsters, gun belts, sheathes and the like ever attended a SHOT show?

Jake

Went to one in Las Vegas a few years ago as a guest of a manufacturer of items for Trap shooters. Neat thing to see. Mike

The SHOT show is the premier show for everything outdoor related. The firearm section is huge, and has all of the major players in attendance. I have been a couple of times, and it is worth going to, if you can get a ticket - it is not open to the public, and is usually held during the week. It is held in the winter, so don't be afraid to come to Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada. It isn't hot like it is now.

K-Man-

I was curious if anyone went, if they had a booth or just visited, that sort of thing. I used to do woodworking trade shows, years ago, and other than exposure, it really wasn't worth it from a sales perspective. Not very profitable. Booth fees along with other misc. fees, hire extra help, haul a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of tools to an expo center..on and on. Lucky to break even some years.

I suppose this is all orders on paper, but still, it is HUGE as I understand it.

All the major holster makers there?

Jake

Yes. Are you looking for any particular information?

[/quote

Yes, this is a contacts only event, as nothing is out for sale.