srbonner

Need A Little Advice.

I have a custom portfolio that I am fix in to do and it has a logo on it. The logo has a bunch of 1/4"x1/4" squares (windows). What tool or stamp could I use instead of cutting all them. I know there has to be something out there somebody has used before.

I have a custom portfolio that I am fix in to do and it has a logo on it. The logo has a bunch of 1/4"x1/4" squares (windows). What tool or stamp could I use instead of cutting all them. I know there has to be something out there somebody has used before.

I bet a jeweler's stamp might work if you can find one in the right size.

You can have custom stamps made at Indian Jewellery Supply in Albuquerque new Mexico. There is a pawn shop in Grants new Mexico that has a huge collection of used stamps for sale . Grants is a real small town unlikely there is two pawn shops ,so a goggle search should make short work of this . Also in Gallup new Mexico there is a great many more pawn shops most should be on line and have a huge collection of stamps for sale . Artists around here get to drinking and the tools are the first to go ,sad state of affairs but true . Good Luck . Bluesman1951

You can buy square tubing in aluminum and steel.

http://web4.hobbylinc.com/gr/k+s/k+s3015.jpg

Thanks for all your advice. Got a piece of square tubing and after a little modifing I think it will work