Latest seat finished. Decided to see how it would look to just use neatsfoot oil and sheridan brown antique paste. I am not crazy about it , but it didn't turn out too bad.

post-26365-080878500 1344445259_thumb.jp

post-26365-067112800 1344445286_thumb.jp

post-26365-029057100 1344445307_thumb.jp

Oh, I think the simplistic color works great for this design. It looks very very nice.

Oh, I think the simplistic color works great for this design. It looks very very nice.

I like it . Nice job !!!

really good:clapping:

That's a very nice seat! The color looks good too. You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Just wondering, I know the Koi has become a popular design for motorcycle seats. Can anyone tell me what connection the Koi has to motorcycling? Is it just a design that has become popular because of the flowing lines or is there some other reason I'm unaware of? Thanks for helping me with my curiosity!

I think it might have to do with the growing popularity of Japanese style tattoos. Tattoos and motorsickles seem to go hand in hand.

That's a very nice seat! The color looks good too. You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Just wondering, I know the Koi has become a popular design for motorcycle seats. Can anyone tell me what connection the Koi has to motorcycling? Is it just a design that has become popular because of the flowing lines or is there some other reason I'm unaware of? Thanks for helping me with my curiosity!

I think it might have to do with the growing popularity of Japanese style tattoos. Tattoos and motorsickles seem to go hand in hand.

OK, that would explain it. I couldn't figure out a connection.