Sign in to follow this  
LoneStar

My Shop

My shop. A work in progress. Just got the granite slab yesterday.

post-33726-073153900 1344788712_thumb.jp

Edited by LoneStar

Really good start. Better than my first try. keep going, you'l make it.You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

I like this ,well done comfortable as well. Advise: something always ends up on the floor some how so a scrap piece of carpet is good if it matters. Use a close nap carpet . Being old and large I find that a quality office chair with a swivel and a tilt function makes the days pass with less pain . Best to buy these second hand ,the furniture rental people mostly rent only new stuff so when stuff is returned its often sold quickly ,just look around . About 35.00 is good . Good luck and happy working . Bluesman1951

My shop. A work in progress. Just got the granite slab yesterday.

You got tunes, what else matters?.

I like this ,well done comfortable as well. Advise: something always ends up on the floor some how so a scrap piece of carpet is good if it matters. Use a close nap carpet . Being old and large I find that a quality office chair with a swivel and a tilt function makes the days pass with less pain . Best to buy these second hand ,the furniture rental people mostly rent only new stuff so when stuff is returned its often sold quickly ,just look around . About 35.00 is good . Good luck and happy working . Bluesman1951

Yes bluesman, didnt take me long to switch to an office chair, much more comfy.