Sign in to follow this  
SeventhSon

Engraved Snaps

Hey all, Im looking to have custom snaps made but cant seem to find anyone who can do it. Does anyone know of a company that can engrave my logo on line 24 snaps?

Hey all, Im looking to have custom snaps made but cant seem to find anyone who can do it. Does anyone know of a company that can engrave my logo on line 24 snaps?

What kind of volume are you looking for? I know someone but they don't do mass production (1000s).

What kind of volume are you looking for? I know someone but they don't do mass production (1000s).

Im not necessarily looking for huge quantities, but it is a business and I do intend on using them on whatever Im making, I dont use a whole lot of them but I would sure like to have some nice engraved ones. I guess depending on price I would get as many as I could

Im not necessarily looking for huge quantities, but it is a business and I do intend on using them on whatever Im making, I dont use a whole lot of them but I would sure like to have some nice engraved ones. I guess depending on price I would get as many as I could

Pm sent

Contact Scovill/Dot company, in case you're talking about snap buttons.

It is a easy job , I can help you ,we are a manufacturers of garment and leather accessories . visit our webside: www.jinyulibutton.en.alibaba.com

contact me : congfulee@hotmail.com

let 's talk about