I have been pretty busy lately, but have remembered to take a few quick shots of some gear that's been going to it's new home.

As always, comments, critiques, suggestions are welcomed!

Set of 4 1911 single mag carriers in tan with white thread. I love making these.

carriers.jpg

This is a set for a soldier currently deployed in Afghanistan. He'll have these waiting for him when he arrives at the end of this month. Glock 19 and Commander rigs with black shark.

brwn-shark.jpg

1911 Dual carrier with some shark mouth

1911-dual-carrier-shrk-1.jpg

Brown IWB for the Polish P64. This is a really comfy pattern for this little gun.

p64-iwb-brwn.jpg

My out-of-prototype stage minimalist IWB for the same gun. I can't stress enough how awesome this holster is for small guns.

P64-cord-iwb.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:cheers:

Chris

Very good job.:clapping:

Very classy work, Chris, no doubt. Thanks for takin' care of our soldiers. Semper-fi and This We'll Defend. Mike

Fantastic as always.

Where do you get your black shark from? Love the look!

Nice work, Dick.

What color / brand is the Glock / Commander rigs dyed with?

Minimalist is cool, too.

Jake

Thanks for the nice words.

@Triage: the shark came from Springfield and I dyed it black.

@Jake: I only use Angelus dye at this point. Those were dip dyed in their Spice color.

Work that's second to nobody Dick! Pretty much par for the course with you. I bought a bottle of Angelus Spice a bit ago after looking at their color chart. I haven't opened it yet, but after seeing that, I think I need to! I also bought a couple of bottles of their Cordovan after seeing pics of your work, but haven't worked with that yet either. I'll probably use it on one of my next projects. I have a feeling it'll be a go-to color for me.

Paul

Great work! Are you using edge coat or dye on your edges? I really like your stitching.

It's dye. I don't use edge coat unless it's called for on very rare occasions. Even then, it's always the brown.

nice work! love the spice shark trim set!!

Very nice work

Absolutely beautiful man!

Exceptional work as always!

Which finish are you using on the rigs? I like the high gloss look, but have seldom been able to replicate it.

Hey Neighbor, are you using resolene or something similar?...im guessing you called springfield on the shark...i go to their website almost everyday waiting for it to pop up on there...

Thanks guys.

@TwinOaks - I'm dipping my gear in Angelus 600. I like the gloss finish. It looks nice and is very durable.

@lizard - Yes, the shark came from Springfield. You should call and talk to Kevin - they often have things that aren't on the website.