Randy Cornelius

Bill Gomer Art Work For Sale

Bill Gomer asked that I post some art work that he has for sale. The first one is a Moose picture, embossed and hand painted by Bill. It is professionally framed and the art work measures 16 X 20. The indian is also embossed, hand painted and will be framed also, the art work measures 11 X 14. If you know someone who maybe interested please have them call Bill direct at 785-442-3048. I can tell you that the pictures do not do them justice. They are really very nice pices, if you know Bill's work you know what I am talking about. I think the Moose is some of his best work. He really could use the money right now.

I have high res pictures that I can email to anyone who is interested. Just send me a pm. I am just posting these for Bill, Call him for prices..

Randy

post-62-002274000 1347577216_thumb.jpg

post-62-073887600 1347577243_thumb.jpg

Be very careful when dealing with Bill Gomer. 10 years aga he came to ARizona and did his saddle making class. I was the only student in the class and we became friends (or so I thought). Eight years ago he asked me to commission a saddle from him. He was going to do another saddle making dvd series and the saddle made on the dvd was to be mine when finished. I gave Bill a $5000 deposit (I know alot of money but he wanted to hire the people to produce his dvd and I wanted to help him). Long story short, never got my saddle or a refund. First few years he would always have and excuse about production of the video being delayed so he couldn't start the saddle, etc. A few years ago he moved so I had no info for him. Called around other saddle makers I knew to see if anyone had contact info for him. In making these calls I found out that I was not the only one looking for him and not the only one who's projects were not completed after deposits were made. I've have tried to contact him many more times, actually once more before I wrote this and he just hangs up on me when he hears my name.

Buyer beware, I dont want to see anyone else get burned.

Phil

There are two sides to every story and you have just heard one of them.

There are two sides to every story and you have just heard one of them.

I always agree with that, just trying to warn people. Anyone is free to p.m. me for details. If anyone can get ahold of Bill, I would appreciate them telling him about the post and maybe he will call me to resolve the situation.