Sign in to follow this  
RMonroe

Experienced Knife Sheath Crafter Needed

Need a knife sheath crafter who knows the modern sheath making technics. I have a design just need the experienced hands to finish them. This will be a very nice piece to add to your portfolio.

Please pm me here or answer here and i will send designs and we will discuss the sheath.

Thanx in advance

Need a knife sheath crafter who knows the modern sheath making technics. I have a design just need the experienced hands to finish them. This will be a very nice piece to add to your portfolio.

Please pm me here or answer here and i will send designs and we will discuss the sheath.

Thanx in advance

If you would email me at claudescott60@gmail.com maybe i can help you

Hey there. Crafter from Ny here experienced in making knife sheaths and hand tooling. Email me at Regalto@gmail.com for more information. Our stuff can also be seen on facebook. Check out Earth Forge Leathers.

-Chris

Good morning, I am also in North Carolina (Greensboro) and am well skilled at custom leather knife sheaths. If you still need some one to work on the project please email me at dave@dragonleather.net.

YOu can visit my site at http://dragonleather.net Looking forward to hearing from you.

Not sure what happened to the link in the above post. Should read http://dragonleather.net

Not sure what happened either, but Your work is absolutely amazing.

Thanks. Keep working to increase the art...