BradB

Hello from Vancouver, Wa.

Well I have been lurking, ready and learning for about a couple of weeks and decided I better introduce myself. Here is my very first finished piece, I got a head knife yesterday and it needed a sheath!! There are all sorts of things I see wrong with it but you got to start somewhere!! I do know a stitching pony is next on my list to either buy or make!!

Like I said that is my first piece and I will be posting more as I get them done!

2750526347_735aaa7f0c_o.jpg

2750526409_5cdacf5882_o.jpg

2750526441_aaa5184acc_o.jpg

Also thanks to everyone on here, I have already learned allot by reading and looking at your posts and pictures!

Regards,

Brad

heya brad...just keep pluggin away...constantly buy stuff...keep pluggin away & buy more stuff...its a vicious cylce...but a good addiction :crazy:

i lived out on seattle area for a bit of time til 2001...alot of things i miss and some i don't...but i do sure miss the mountains, the sound, the seafood and chinatown :thumbsup: ...but the traffic sux @ss :thumbsdown:

darryl

Edited by sodapop

Welcome to the Board, Brad!

That's a real nice job on your first piece. I like the little design element with the notch cut out to follow the blade notch.

Keep lurking, and keep posting...

Welcome to the forums, nice work on the sheath.

Thanks Everyone!

Sodapop, I moved to Texas when I was in the army and didnt realize how much I would miss the mountains, don't think I will ever leave the NW again...

Unless it is to move to the Bahama's or somewhere tropical.. :-P

:welcome: Great to have you here. Thanks for posting pics of your first project... Nicely done!

Best, -Alex

Thats a great sheath for a first project, keep it up. I know what you mean about missing the mountains, I lived on Longview/ Kelso for about 10 yrs, but Arkansas is my home now, TOO many memories up there. Welcome to the site.

Hi Brad welcome to the forum that is a nice first piece keep in there and do post your future projects, Don