ProCreationz

Guitar Strap - Basket Weave, Personalized

My first time with this basket weave tool. I like it and am looking forward to the next time I get an order to use it!

post-32493-0-59135500-1353855208_thumb.j

post-32493-0-85511100-1353855225_thumb.j

post-32493-0-62306100-1353855242_thumb.j

post-32493-0-42390500-1353855259_thumb.j

post-32493-0-96041100-1353855332_thumb.j

Great job on the weave. I also like BW stamps, they make such a cool design. Whomever you made the strap for is going to love it.

Good job, I really like it. One note, I would take a 00 punch and end the slits on the attachment holes, that prevents them from splitting farther as the strap is used and put on and off several time. Have the slit end in the two holes, large one which you have at the bottom and a very small one at the top to act as a stop.

Chief

post-6362-0-72495300-1353859126_thumb.jp

Nice strap! It's my understanding that the tri-weave is the most difficult. The Harley and shotgun shell stamp really work with this!

John

Good job, I really like it. One note, I would take a 00 punch and end the slits on the attachment holes, that prevents them from splitting farther as the strap is used and put on and off several time. Have the slit end in the two holes, large one which you have at the bottom and a very small one at the top to act as a stop.

Chief

Thanks for the tip, Chief!

Nice strap! It's my understanding that the tri-weave is the most difficult. The Harley and shotgun shell stamp really work with this!

John

Thanks, John. I did some practice with the tool some before I put it to the strap. It took just a few minutes to get used to the alignment, but the practice did help. It is a bit different than the other BW tools. The 3-D stamps did work well. I picked the brain of my client in order to select the right accent stamps that Guy would like. That shotgun shell came out nice with the small rivet in the center.

Very nice!

great job. Very nice strap. Cheryl

congrat's

really nice one!

this kind of stamps is one of my fav'

i really like it, find it easy to do ...and if you got a huge imagination...you can do a lot of things with it ;)