skinner

crank splitter

I would really like to find a good used crank splitter 8" or preferably wider. If anyone has or knows of one I'd be interested! Thanks , Skinner

HEY SKINNER CHECK THIS FELLOW OUT.

JACK JOSEPH....1.423.571.1364

E MAIL OLDCOWPOKE2@CHATRER.NET

HEY SKINNER CHECK THIS FELLOW OUT.

JACK JOSEPH....1.423.571.1364

E MAIL OLDCOWPOKE2@CHATRER.NET

Thanks for the tip.Skinner

I talked with Jack about a month ago and he was at the time shut down temporarily, I emphasize the temporary. He does have lots of equipment. you may try Randall also at 1-800-223-6018

Dink

John,

I think your machines are sitting there in his shop...might want to call him and see.

Andy

Be careful buying from Jack Joseph, He took 2 of my machines and I got nothing in return. He will not return e-mails, phone calls, or regular mail.

Thanks John, I did email him and as of yet not got a message from him. So will see?

skinner

Jhon your 2 old singers that your SON brought to my shop no one took from you, are still sitting in the same place were he left them First things first I never took them from your shop sec. if you will pay the freight I will be more than happy to send them back to you I will not pat the freight third. i got tired of YOUR son calling me 10 times a day asking some off the wall question you have to admit hes not the sharpest knif in the box you put up with him becouse hes your son I dont have to.

Jhon your a good guy and I like you but as I told you a long time ago when I got pis.. at young jhon for calling so much you know the rest of the story

so call freight quote and have them picked up

Edited by oldcowpoke

First of all this is Young John on the forum. Not big John.

Second I dropped them off to you with the agreement that I was to pick up a Juki LU 563 on trade.

Third you made up an excuse that you could not get into the wharehouse you kept them in because you did not own the wharehouse. After waiting at your house for over three hours with my wife you told me I could meet you and pick the machine up wednesday or thursday.

Then Wednesday came and you told me you could not meet me due to your father's death.

Then we agreed to meet on sunday, to give you time with your loss of your father.

Then on Sunday you made up an excuse that your Truck broke down in Kentucky and you could not meet me to even pick up my machines.

Then you promised me that you would ship the machine we were trading for at your cost by no later than Tuesday.

Then you had several other excuses. This is why I continued to call you.

Then 4 months later after getting pi#### at me you promised to call Dad, Big John and take care of the situation, and never returned his e-mails or calls. LIKE YOU PROMISED.

Fourth this has gone on for over 6 months and NOW YOU ARE SAYING I HAVE TO PAY FREIGHT.

So who is tho poor business man here???? AND THE ONE YOU CAN'T TRUST????

Further I believe that if you check BIG John has a foutry plus Year excellant reputation, something you do not.

SO WHO DOES not hold up to their end of a promise.

Further this is the first time we have heard from you even after sending registered mail.

Also These two OLD machines are in better operating condition, if you remember you saw them working when you were in our shop.

So with this being said who in the untrsutworhty one? These Heads should be returned to us in the same condition recieved via FED EX. You did not pay freight when you recieved them. I PERSONALLY DELIVERED THEM with nothing in return.

Further I know more about machinery then you think because I have 20 plus years working on it. AND I KNOW HOW TO TREAT SOMONE WITH RESPECT. DO YOU???????????

AS WE SAID BEFORE YOU CAN REACH US BY PHONE OR E-MAIL.

OLDCOWPOKE,

Thanks for the visit. Its nice to make contacts that might help us out down the road. Keep in touch, Skinner