Patricia

Hello

Hello,

I am Patty from Wisconsin.

I have been lerking on here for some time. I may have already done an introduction but I can't remember. It has been that long.

So I have been doing this leather work thing for a few years now and have been selling most of my work. But it seems much like working with horses, the more I do it the more I have found that I don't know. And I have been working with horses my whole life. I am 50+ so if I really want to learn this and be good at it I better get busi.

That is why I am here. I am hoping you all can help me along. As I have said, I have been selling a lot of my work and people seam to be very happy with it. But I am getting people asking me to do bigger and more envolved projects. I really want to do a good job of it.

I seem to have the tooling part down pretty well. But I am really unsure about the dying and finishing.

Maybe you can give me some help in that area.

So here is a link to my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sandy-Ridge-Leather/173395786012610

That is where I have been posting most of my work and where most people contact me to purchase items. Feel free to check it out and leave comments.

Thanks

Patty

Patty, welcome to LW.net! I just missed you in chat last night, but as you can see we are ready and willing to help! Cant wait to see more of your stuff!

Mike

:cowboy: Thanks, Did you check out my Facebook page. How am I doing so far?

Welcome to the forum Patricia!

Patty

i checked out your facepage and you are doing a very good job. Looks like you have the colors down ok.

cindy

Welcome aboard to the greatest wealth of leather knowledge on the internet and the one place that has an abundance of people willing to help!!!