JohnBloch

Looking For A Hoof Pick Belt Buckle.

I'm kind of wanting to make a hoof pick belt. But down know here to get the buckle! Here's a picture of a belt with one on it: http://www.kevinscatalog.com/Austin-Jeffers-Hoof-Pick-Premium-Belt/productinfo/14-0072/

Hi John,

Looks like it's just a brass folding hoof pick. They are fairly inexpensive, and can be bought at many horse tack supply stores. Like so:

http://www.theoriginalhorsetackcompany.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=IN82339&gclid=CPr_3-2ck7UCFSNqMgodwGkAbg

You should also be able to find them in other metals--I think I've seen solid zinc, steel, and nickel plated brass?

Gah!!! I ordered from this website, and they didn't bother telling me that the had 0 in stock. It's been 5 days, and the only response on when they would get them I got was "shortly". I need to make a belt for a friend for her birthday, and this is just icing on the cake.

Gah!!! I ordered from this website, and they didn't bother telling me that the had 0 in stock. It's been 5 days, and the only response on when they would get them I got was "shortly". I need to make a belt for a friend for her birthday, and this is just icing on the cake.

Weaver has them at a reasonable price. ----------Bill