Harley Rider

Anybody Gots A Used Sewing Machine

That they would like to sell? I need something to sew holsters , horse tack , knife sheaths. Everything from a Tippmann to newer 441 clone . Let me know

Hello Harley Rider. I have a Pro 2000 complete with a new servo motor and new speed reducer for $1990.00 delivered. Thanks, Steve

Steve;

I sent you a couple emails with questions March 1 in regards to the Pro 2000. Can you anwser please

Hello Harley Rider. I have a Pro 2000 complete with a new servo motor and new speed reducer for $1990.00 delivered. Thanks, Steve

Steve; I called your shop yesterday and just missed you. I have decided not to spend the 2k at this time, figured I better make sure that I can find the time to actually do the work ( I work Full Time) My next slow down period won't be until next November, so I'm going to try and learn all I can til then. I certainely appreciate what appears to be a mighty fine offer of a sewing machine. I also appreciate nobody trying to snipe me on its purchase, ist dibbs still means something in some places.

So I'm passing on this deal for now and I'm much obliged for your offer

Edited by Harley Rider