awharness

Ase #9 Sold By Luberto's For Sale

This is a great harness stitcher that sews flawlessly! I have it mounted on a table that has a solid heavy plastic that is 1' thick and very rugged! It has a brand new sewpro gr500 gear reduced motor that is hooked up, set up and sews well! I have used this very machine to do repair work for the Budweiser Clydesdale's That's how good of a stitch this lays down! I have gone through this with a fine tooth comb and I really like it, HOWEVER I have 5 sewing machines set up in my shop and only one ass to sit in front of them to sew! I'm going to cut back to just my 441's because they are faster and do better with biothane and nylon, but for heavy harness this ASE#9 is damn close to as good as a needle and awl machine. This machine includes

Head

video

table with brand new gear reduced motor

double toe harness foot

custom made left toe harness foot

$2,750

Andrew @ awharness.com

post-5058-0-47642700-1367362861_thumb.jp

Still have this machine available, willing to take trades! let me know what you have!

$1,995... If you come try it out you will buy it! Willing to trade towards a clicker!

Hello, Do you have any idea what you want to trade for? I'm in Montana, north of Billings. I have a lot of stuff though shipping would be involved. To list a few are a Honda 2005 model crf450r, racing dirt bike. Never raced less than 100 hours total time. 1990ish 150 black max, mercury, power head and no lower unit. 1991 ford explorer 4x4, Lincoln Welders sa200 and sa250. Miller Thunderbolt buzzbox, Century wire feed welder. Singer 29-4. Champion treadle stand with the bicycle style peddle treadle. Numerous antiques, farm equipment. You can get ahold of me at blawless2012@gmail.com or call me at home 406-674-5465ThanksBryan

Shipping is really tough... Ill be going to ky next week from NH... So if you're in NY, Ohio, Ky, NJ, VA, WV PA, i can plan my route accordingly... Let me know! Or If you possibly just want the head! I'm open to offers! Rather cash!

I still have this machine avalible! I'll sell just the head for $1,600 and you can hand crank it, or the machine and table and motor for $1850... I will be going from NH to upstate ny, ny to Howe/shipshawanna ind then down to ky next week... Might have to meet me on the road. Going to be hauling an 8 horse trailer... Let me know! Good deal considering its delivered!!! I will also accept cash or credit card, for credit cards please be aware I will charge a 3% fee to offset the credit card companies fees! Let me know ASAP if you're interested! (603)547-0778

Andrew