dhaverstick

Joining The Site From Fair Grove, Mo

Hello, my name is Darren Haverstick and I stumbled across this site while searching for suppliers of exotic leather remnants. This looked like a great place to learn about all things concerning leather so I figured I'd better join up and start soaking up some of that knowledge. I started hand-sewing leather a few years ago after I took up traditional muzzleloader hunting and wanted to make myself some buckskins. Now I'm ate up with the "hobby" and spend most of my spare time planning out or sewing up a new project. I've made some new friends all over the globe who took the time to answer my newbie questions and I hope to make some more here. Below is a link to a photo gallery of some of the things I've made. I hope you like at least one of them! http://s137.photobuc...y/Leather Goods

Really nice stitching!

Checked out your photos, you have made some very nice items, but I am really loving the moc's!

Karina

Thanks, Karina! I probably enjoy making moccasins the most but I always worry about getting them to fit well. I ask the folks I make them for to give me a whole boatload of measurements but you never know until they try them on for the first time.

I have never used a arm guard when bow shooting myself, but they look great. Welcome to the forum! -- Tex