zoomer56

Which Consew Model Is This

I was in an upholstery shop this afternoon just to buy some thread. During our conversation the owner said he had a machine for sale (see pic). Can anyone identify the model? Thanks.

post-43496-0-89726800-1376197633_thumb.j

If it has a large bobbin it's a model#255RB

Thanks Bob. He showed that it did have the large bobbin. It was an impromptu conversation and he offered it at $900.

I was in an upholstery shop this afternoon just to buy some thread. During our conversation the owner said he had a machine for sale (see pic). Can anyone identify the model? Thanks.

Could be a 333RB-2

I agree with Bob; Consew 255RB-1, made by Seiko Sewing Machine Company, Seiko model LSW-8BL

This machine, for sure, is not a 333RB series; 333RB is a needle feed, and this machine has walking foot. 339RB is a walking foot double needle, but this machine has a single thread tensioner. 339RB would have a thread tensioner for two thread. 339RB also has a longer bed, 518mm, 255RB has 477mm. But, I don't think you have to measure anything, as I'm quite sure this is a 255RB.

255 RB Steve