RoosterShooter

Any Problems With Bluegunstore?

I have been a customer of Bluegunstore.com for a little while now, but have had a recent problem with them. I am wanting to find out if any of you are having the same issue as I am.

I purchased several 'Backordered' items from him over a month ago. He mentioned that it would be 10 to 20 business days for it to ship, so I patiently waited.

Now, it shows the items 'In stock' and he is giving me some runaround that the items ship from the factory to me due to the backorder status, and that he cannot ship from his stock.

My opinion ... I don't care where it comes from! When I paid him for an order, he stated 14 to 20 business days, and I am well over that time now .... he should get me the product regardless of how it comes.

After all ... I ordered from Bluegunstore.com and not Rings Blue Guns, so technically my transaction was with Bluegunstore. If he has it in stock ... it should ship from that stock!

What are your thoughts?

Rob is a good guy and he is not going to cheat you. I would guess that he had to pay Rings when he placed your backorder. You say you ordered several items on backorder that may be why it is taking a bit longer since Rings will ship them all at once and not piece by piece. If Rob shipped them from stock he now has he would first have to cancel the order from Rings and recover his payment then ship from stock to you. The time to do this would probably be longer than waiting a few more days to get your order from Rings. Rob provides a valuable service at a very small margin of profit and you will generally get an order from him a lot quicker than you will get it from Rings.

No problems ever... Rob is a stand up guy and I order from him often. What Denster said is spot on about Rings... I don't like having to wait several weeks for a blue gun either but with all the new yahoo's melting plastic around a bluegun and calling it a holster, delays are inevitable.

"What are your thoughts?"

He's done good by me for a couple years now and I don't see him as the kind of guy to give one "the run around"

Work it out with him one on one...what do you plan to gain by complaining about it on a public forum?