My brother is making pens and sent a bolt action pen to me. So of course I had to make a pen case for it. It has a veg tanned 3oz as the primary and a 1oz black pig skin for the secondary. It is hand sewn but a Consew 255RB-3 leather sewing machine would have made the stitching a lot better. For a first design I am pretty happy with the outcome. See video on youtube at

How much are the pens?

Well you are both talented, love the case and that bolt action pen is very original!

Thank you Razz. The next pen case will benefit from this learning experience. My brother just picked up a pressure pot. He will be able to make is own resin infused blanks.

My brother has set up a coupon (LEATHERWORKER) exclusively for people reading this post on LeatherWorker.net. You can use the coupon code on his ArtFire account to receive a 10% discount on the two Bolt Action pens. The coupon is good until Sept 3rd. See the ArtFire link in one of the earlier posts in this thread.

The coupon is also good for the two Civil War pens.