cornbread114

Inside Waist Holster For My Glock

Heres a Inside Waist for my glock 19. I have only been making holsters for four months or so. No prior experince. Thanks for looking Godbless.

post-44908-0-34689500-1381720088_thumb.j

Nice work. Like the two tone going on. Do you hand stitch or use a sewing maxhine if so what kind of machine are you using? Keep up the good work!

Ralph

Thanks Ralph I use a Tippmann Boss.

Thanks Ralph I use a Tippmann Boss.

I like it, nice color. I have to ask though- why add the layer on the pant-side of the holster? It doesn't seem to aid in keeping the empty holster from collapsing based on where it begins and ends, but adds width to the holster you're trying to conceal. Aesthetically, though, it looks perfect there!

Looks good, but I have to agree on the stiffener.

The stiffener plays a important part in not only looks but most importantly function. It does hold the holster open when the weapon is drawed. It sure does sell good. Thanks for your comments.

Just curious cornbread, does the front of the stiffener wrap over the slide?

Yes right beside the stitch line. It may not be by the book , I have made a truckload of these and have never had a complaitn about colapse. I weR mine gerey night on my job. I unholster and holster it all the time. So it works for me.

That makes sense... It's exactly how I've made a few pancakes and it does do a good job of keeping the mouth open. I just couldn't tell it the first time I saw the pic. After I looked at it again, I thought that might be the case. Anyway, it looks good.